Friday, June 29, 2012

Stride Rite - Size 4 - Baby Girl Shoes for Sale

These same shoes are selling for $35 on other sites. I bought them for my daughter and she outgrew them before she ever wore them. And its too late to return them. So...I'm re-listing them on ebay. Baby Shoes on Ebay

Here are a few more pictures. They are in brand new condition. The box is included, but is a little beat up (that's how I bought it).

The shoes are Stride Rite Baby Jan Bear Cub in Dark Brown with white stitching and pink on the Velcro strap. Stride Rite shoes are highly recommended by pediatricians...and pretty much the only shoes I buy for my daughter. They are baby size 4M. The material is listed on the tag as leather and man made. The sole is rubber...perfect for a new walker.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive suggestions are fine...but please be respectful and do not post negative stuff on here. I am encouraging a positive atmosphere for other stay at home parents.