Friday, September 14, 2012

A Quick Note About My Photos

I hate to have to do this, but times being what they are...I feel it is necessary. I used to work for a social media site and I know first had how photos are easily stolen and used for malicious intent. So let me make something very clear: I am in no way a soft person. I like doing good things for people, however, if you mess with my family, you will see my claws. The photos I post on this blog belong to me. NO ONE is authorized to re-create or use my photos without MY written consent. And trust me any person who does use my photos for malice, will live to regret it. I will come after that person with everything in me...and trust me, I will make that person's life HELL.

That being said....I can return to my happy place and I hope that you enjoy my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive suggestions are fine...but please be respectful and do not post negative stuff on here. I am encouraging a positive atmosphere for other stay at home parents.