Saturday, September 29, 2012

Shameless Plug

Hello readers!

I know this is totally shameless...but I have put some of Liv's clothes up for sale on ebay. All are in really good condition (I would not sell them if they weren't). Some of them were never worn or only worn once. You know how kids grow before they can wear certain seasons!!! New mom mistake! Now I need to unload these to make room for her current size and the season...and let's face it, being a stay at home mom is not exactly bringing in the cash.

Anyway...I have fall and winter items up. I still have a lot of summer clothes that did not sell, so if you are in the market for some cute stuff let me know and I can send pictures. I have much more that will be going up too. I'm trying to space things out to not over whelm myself. I have sizes Newborn to 9 months so far.

Thanks for allowing me to take a few minutes of your time. Please spread the word! Thank you!

Here is the link to my page: Love My Rose Ebay

Here are some of the items that have not sold...if you see something you like, let me know!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive suggestions are fine...but please be respectful and do not post negative stuff on here. I am encouraging a positive atmosphere for other stay at home parents.