Sunday, May 20, 2012

Decorative Candy Jars



Recycling is cool...but Re-Purposing is even better! I've been saving up mason jars and I found this really cute way to display them as candy jars. This is just the first of more to come because I really enjoyed making this. This one is available for sale on Love My Rose. It can be personalized as well...just tell me the name or occasion.




UPDATE: I promised I would make more and I have a few in the works. I went to the candy store for some inspiration....and here is my latest available for sale here: Soda Pop Candy Jar

The jar sits atop a small Coca-Cola glass I found and spray painted. It has a little rock-n-roll edge with the paper embellished with guitars. Perfect for the Cola lover...their favorite cola flavored treat is close by! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive suggestions are fine...but please be respectful and do not post negative stuff on here. I am encouraging a positive atmosphere for other stay at home parents.